Equality and Diversity
Our approach to Equality and Diversity
Managing Equality and Diversity at the Portobello Clinic is a core value of the organisation which aims to recognise and value people as individuals for moral, social and business reasons. The clinic aims to promote a working environment that:
- Is free from unfair discrimination in all processes and procedures relating to recruitment, selection, training, promotion and employment
- Recognises the talents and resources which staff members, as individuals, bring to the organisation.
- Fulfils its social and legal obligations and responsibilities to its staff.
- Ensures no patient/service user, employee or prospective employee is discriminated against.
- Addresses equality and diversity issues strategically.