Occupational Health Assessments
The practice can provide a full occupational health assessment service, and can offer companies prompt appointments for their employees who may be experiencing health problems which impact on their work or may be caused by work-related factors. These may range from general medical complaints to physical or postural issues related to the ergonomic environment, or psychological issues due to work-related stress or harassment.
The practice can offer independent assessments of employees’ ongoing medical complaints which are causing long term absence from work. Each circumstance will be different and may involve either a face to face consultation and further investigation or a review of medical records and treatment to date.
We will happily provide a doctor service to any company, dependent upon location and workload. Please contact tus to discuss your requirements.
- Private GP services for company employees available before, during and after working hours
- Pre-employment medical screening and interview questionnaires
- Stress counselling and treatment programmes, drug and alcohol testing, telephone advice line for senior management
- Visas and overseas travel medical checks, influenza and travel vaccinations
- Bespoke quotations provided for all your corporate health needs, whether for single key personnel or your entire organisation