BSc (Hons) Podiatry (HCPC registered)
Stuart Hodder is a Specialist Podiatrist with experience in treating patients with lower limb and foot pain, including child development, exercise injuries and mal-alignment issues.
Stuart qualified in 1999 from the University of Plymouth,. At present he holds a Consultant role at the Charing Cross Hospital in Hammersmith where he deals with acute lower limb and foot injuries along within the Podiatric Surgery Team.
Stuart treats a comprehensive scope of foot conditions within the clinic. He looks after all ages and all aspects of foot care are undertaken, including:
- Sports injuries
- Heel and forefoot pain
- Lower limb mechanical and gait assessment
- Children’s foot (developmental) problems
- Orthoses (insoles) manufacture
- Ingrowing toenails with nail surgery if required
- Verrucae –Variety of treatments available
- Basic foot care including corns and calluses
- Footwear and general advice